Job offer: CTO Software / Firmware
Boltware is a B2B start-up that brings IoT hardware and services to clothing in sports, workwear and lifestyle. Our goal is to redefine how our analogue clothing works and take the whole industry to the digital age.
We are looking a start-up-driven Software CTO that is motivated to create the firmware for our devices and software platform almost from scratch and work closely with the hardware development.
By joining Boltware you will use your knowledge to shape and manage our software strategy in unique real-life challenges and release a real product that is going to reshape the clothing industry.
This position is based in our Berlin, Germany office.
- Lead the design, maintenance and implementation of our wearable IoT device software
- Develop software, define interfaces and specifications to build up a functional chain from hardware to IoT cloud services such as AWS
- Design, develop and test the wearable device firmware in C und C++
- Work closely with hardware designers to achieve state-of-the-art usability and robustness
- Technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Electrical Engineering background preferred
- Professional experience in software and hardware-related firmware development
- Proficient in one or more programming languages (C/C++)
- Familiar with multi-protocols in the embedded environment (e.g. MQTT / WiFi, Bluethooth, BLE)
- Experienced in designing, developing and testing of embedded software components
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies
- Great communication skills and team player
- Become a central part in the development of a market changing product
- Exciting growth potential – you will build a company instead of following set processes
- Flexible vacation policy
Your new team
We are one team that wants to get up in the morning and go to work with the feeling that we are doing something that gives us purpose, challenges us, and is fun. Our team combines industry insights from the wearable tech world, design skills and motivation to change the world. We are looking for you to become a part of it.
Get in touch:
Thomas Gnahm, CEO